These are the two photographs that I chose to take for the rule of thirds. As you can see, one photograph has the main focus in the center and the second one the object is in the area of focus on one of the other grid lines.
I really like the colors in these two pictures. To be honest I think I like the centered picture better though. I think it brings more attention to the patterns of the flowers and th two different shades of green. Good job!
Shannon, those are very cool! They are both nice photographs, but I like the centered one the best. It has a better concentration on the flowers and it works very well.
Nice pictures. I like the centered one best. I also like the color scheme of the pictures.
ReplyDeleteShannon,
ReplyDeleteI really like the colors in these two pictures. To be honest I think I like the centered picture better though. I think it brings more attention to the patterns of the flowers and th two different shades of green. Good job!
Shannon, those are very cool! They are both nice photographs, but I like the centered one the best. It has a better concentration on the flowers and it works very well.
ReplyDelete