This top photograph is definitely my favorite. I like this photo because of the angle it is taken at. It is more of a front view and I just like the way that she happened to be laying. I am not too pleased with the lighting, but as I said I am hoping that my new camera will help with taking better pictures. 
This second picture I also like because it shows a different angle. The head seems more close up then in the top one. I know that it seems like a weird angle, but I just enjoy how it captured the photo. You really can focus in more on the face in this one.
Hi Shannon
ReplyDeleteI really liked your subject she is cute. I also like the way you used lighting and focus in this shot of her. The background is seen but does not overpower the subject. very nice even the colors blend well. I liked the angles in the second photo as well, the squares are a nice contrast to the dog in this photo. Very nicely done. Maria
Maria,
ReplyDeleteThanks! I wasn't totally pleased with the quality of the pictures, I felt that some were really bright. But I am getting a new camera this week so I hope that will improve it a bit. I had a very good subject to photograph though, she was very cooperative :)