The collage I have made is an array of many different photos in macro that I've taken of objects throughout my house. I had no specific theme, but I just liked how all the objects look together.
I like all the differnt angels you used! I don't know if it was your intent but the lighting and color hues mostly being warm also give your collage such a great tied togeather look even though you didnt have a theme!
Hi Chelsea I like the colors and how they go from warm to blue from bottom to top. I think that the eye in the middle makes one imagine that someone is behind the photos and is peeking out. I also have a collection of blue canning jars, they are great. Looks nice. Maria
I really like the different angles of the pictures you took and the eye in the middle. It definitely attracts your attention to the middle of the collage. I also like the different light shots of candles, lit of glasses and others. You did a great job.
Wow!! Tremendous job! Great color array and the angles are so abstract. I want to try the running water photo. think that is so interesting. Your choice of layout was brilliant, with the eye in the center :) Keep up the good work
Shannon- a great eclectic collection of objects. I love the colors- from pinks and blues to neutral browns. The angles are great and the empty spaces really work with your arrangement. Great job!
I like all the differnt angels you used! I don't know if it was your intent but the lighting and color hues mostly being warm also give your collage such a great tied togeather look even though you didnt have a theme!
ReplyDeleteHi Chelsea
ReplyDeleteI like the colors and how they go from warm to blue from bottom to top. I think that the eye in the middle makes one imagine that someone is behind the photos and is peeking out. I also have a collection of blue canning jars, they are great. Looks nice. Maria
I like your choice of pictures using the different lights. It looks really neat to see the different colors alongside the flickers of light.
ReplyDeleteI really like the colors in your collage. The purple and pink on the left side go very well together.
ReplyDeleteI really like the different angles of the pictures you took and the eye in the middle. It definitely attracts your attention to the middle of the collage. I also like the different light shots of candles, lit of glasses and others. You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteI love these photographs together! Even though you didn't have a specific theme, they all really go well together. Great job!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Tremendous job! Great color array and the angles are so abstract. I want to try the running water photo. think that is so interesting. Your choice of layout was brilliant, with the eye in the center :) Keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteShannon- a great eclectic collection of objects. I love the colors- from pinks and blues to neutral browns. The angles are great and the empty spaces really work with your arrangement. Great job!
ReplyDelete