Friday, February 1, 2013

Week 2 Photo assignment (first set of pictures)

This week I decided to photograph my pup, Ruby. She was such a good little model for these photographs. These are not all my favorites, but as I am just starting out I have many things to get used to. When I get my new camera this week I am hoping that the images will be better.
 

 







 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Most of these shots are all, pretty much the same distance from the subject. Did you have the opportunity to take photographs from farther away or from below? Try these out to see how the subject is affected by really changing your angle and distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added one that was from a different distance and then another from below. I hope that I improve with this as the class goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you took these pictures of your dog :] I too took pictures of my pooch.
    I like the color of her fur with the light reflecting off in the very last picture, and the one looking up(3rd from the bottom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of all your pictures I love the one 2nd one. The one were her eyes really shine. This is a very sweet photo, and truly captures the a lot of her characteristics

    ReplyDelete