The first photo for the color scheme I chose was monochrome. As you can see in the picture, the same color hue of blue is used. The blue on the side is darker and the one in the background is lighter, but the same color is used throughout the picture.
For the second color scheme I chose to do the analogous color scheme. As you can see in the picture these colors are similar in that they are next to each other on the color wheel. There are a couple different shades of blue and even green is added into it as well.
I like you photos for this assignment. I especially like your photo showing the analogous color scheme.
ReplyDeleteYour photos depict the two color schemes quite well. Good work.
ReplyDeleteI like both of your photos for the color scheme of monochrome and the analogous. My favorite though is of the monochrome because it is a very good representation of the many different shades of blue in one photo. Your did a great job.
ReplyDeleteI love the texture in the first picture. The blue horizontal lines make the picture simple but eye catching at the same time.
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job of representing the color schemes of monochrome and analogous in both of your photos. That being said, I really like the second one. Good job on finding something demonstrating analogous color to photograph, I thought hard on that and couldn't come up with anything for it lol.
ReplyDelete