Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lighting

 
 
 
This set of pictures I have for showing lighting are of the same tree at three different times of the day. They each show how lighting affects the object in the picture.
 

 This first photo was taken in the morning, it shows how the lighting wasn't very bright yet, granted it was a cloudy day, but the white in the tree kind of blends with the sky.
 
The second photo above was taken in the afternoon, it was a different day then the first, but the same tree. As you can see the sun is shining on the tree and making the white in the tree more pronounced.
 
This last photo was taken at sunset as you can see from the sunset in the background. The lighting makes the tree appear darker, like a more gray-ish color.

5 comments:

  1. Neat. I like how it is of a tree and the sky together. It makes the picture more interesting to me and not so blah. I have to say I like #2 the best, just the way the tree, sky, and lighting is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photographs and great observations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula- Great job- I really like your photos. The first picture I like how the branches seem dark and the trunk blends with the clouds. The second picture is my favorite. I like how the white trunk really stands out and some of the branches are dark while others are really hi-lighted. The last picture is also great. The yellow in the background is really a focal point but I like how it is low while the trees appear so majestic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shannon
    I really like the last one with the sunset although the first one is nice as well. I like the way the lighting and the sunset bring out the colors in the trees. Also the colors in the sky swirl nicely making a truely unique shot. Nice Maria

    ReplyDelete