Hi Shannon Great shots. As I look at everyones they are all really good with interesting subjects and ways to frame any given object. I think that the puppy and the window are my favorites. The window with the black and white border and then the winter scene inside is truly unique. thanks Maria
I think you took some really good pictures. I really like the one that looks like it is looking out a window in a door. It frames the outside really well giving it a black and white contrast. I also really like the picture of the figurine on the shelf, It is framed very neatly. Great Job.
Hi Shannon
ReplyDeleteGreat shots. As I look at everyones they are all really good with interesting subjects and ways to frame any given object. I think that the puppy and the window are my favorites. The window with the black and white border and then the winter scene inside is truly unique. thanks Maria
Maria,
DeleteThanks for your feedback!
-Shannon
I think you took some really good pictures. I really like the one that looks like it is looking out a window in a door. It frames the outside really well giving it a black and white contrast. I also really like the picture of the figurine on the shelf, It is framed very neatly. Great Job.
ReplyDeleteRachel,
DeleteThank you! I also really like how the one came out where i took the picture through the door.
-Shannon
I really like the different photos you took. The pictures of the shells in the jar are really nice. I also love the picture with the dog. Nice work!
ReplyDelete