Sunday, March 10, 2013

First Attempt with Gimp

 
 
 
This was my very first attempt at using Gimp for editing my photo. I have struggled a lot with figuring out how to use it this week. I watched the videos and tried to figure out certain aspects on my own, but still haven't completely grasped it yet. For this photo I used a lot of the color editing tools to enhance the sunset. I am going to try with another one later on. I just wanted to have something up to show.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon, I like the way you edited the sunset. It looks almost like fire on the other side of the mountain! I used Photoshop and I also struggled quite a bit but I will continue to practice until I get it somewhat figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you made the sunset colors look. I also really like the purplish reflection the sunset gives to the snow. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the coloring you did! You really brought out the purple in the image and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is really cool! I like what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! It's a pastel landscape:) All you need to do is add the bunny and a Cadbury egg! I think you are onto something...I really like it!

    ReplyDelete